VocalEyes can work within any community or stakeholder group, (geographical or of interest) to transform engagement and decision making processes, for example:
- Learner engagement – within student communities, student parliaments/councils & senior management teams
- Community development – with resident communities and local councils
- Workplace participation – within staff & customer communities, management teams & trade unions
- Voluntary & public sector – with their numerous stakeholder groups
VocalEyes is a digital process which includes an expanding menu of engagement strategies (including face-to-face) designed to support successful implementation.
How would an organisation incorporate VocalEyes?
The following options exist for accessing VocalEyes :
- Via a website / blog or intranet, embedded as a widget, link or as a tab
- Via Facebook or Twitter
- Via laptops or mobile devices at meetings or conferences
- Via a home computer, laptop, netbook, or mobile platform (smartphone, iPhone, iPad)
- Via text message
Registration : Users need to be registered on VocalEyes in order to contribute. However, where an organisation already has a website or intranet with registered users, its existing database can be used to perform a “single sign-on” so that no further registration is necessary.
How would an organisation start with VocalEyes?
VocalEyes is available with payment of a licence-fee. The fee is set to reflect the number of users, the sector of the organisation, and the duration required. Low-cost options (free for under 100 users) and trials are available to all groups. Further concessions are made for social enterprises.
Engagement strategies are key to a successful experience using VocalEyes. A suitable suite of engagement options can be assembled, tailored to the needs and circumstances of each organisation.
A technical development licence can also be purchased which provides bespoke development of VocalEyes to suit the requirements of the particular installation.
Therefore the first step would be to arrange a VocalEyes presentation at the organisation’s base, so that dialogue can commence with a view to answering questions on both sides, and assessing the most appropriate types of implementation processes.
If you are interested in using VocalEyes in your organisation or community, please call us on 0800 689 0290 or send us a message.