VocalEyes Digital Democracy
The Service is owned and operated by VocalEyes Digital Democracy Ltd (“VocalEyes”).
ICO Data Protection Policy https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection
Your privacy is important to VocalEyes. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that VocalEyes collects, and the ways in which VocalEyes uses that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at: http://www.freenetlaw.com
Personal information collection
VocalEyes may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including the comments you post and the ideas you rate)
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
- Any other information that you send to VocalEyes
Using personal information
VocalEyes may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website.
- Personalize the website for you.
- Enable your access to and use of the website services.
Where VocalEyes discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, VocalEyes may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
VocalEyes will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. VocalEyes will store all the personal information you provide. [Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.]
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. VocalEyes is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
3rd Nov 2015